[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sparklength inquiry

  JohnF -

  You are absolutely correct. But I did use some small coil data from
experienced coilers. Note also that we are talking about two types of spark
length, controlled and streamers. What surprised me was that the curves
crossed. Obviously somethings wrong. To be corrected with more building and
testing.

  I am still waiting for someone to develop an input watts to spark length
computer program so the JHCTES can be compared with it.

  What are your comments on the Uman Lighting data and the Tesla coil data
I sent to Greg?

  John Couture