[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finding the illusive NST

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998 17:26:37 -0600 D.C. Cox
<DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net> wrote:

>to: Chris
>
>I have about a zillion of them.  We pick up the stanard 12 kV 60 ma
>units in good used condition for around $30 per unit.  Would be willing
>ship you one if you would pay the UPS shipping -- don't ask -- I don't
know
>how much shipping would cost.  Our zip code is 53913, so check with your

>local UPS -- estimate weight around 30 lbs or so.  Contact me off-list
for
>further discussion if interested.

Actually, although it may not be strictly legal, you could send a
transformer
3rd class book rate, this will cost pennies on the dollar compared to
UPS!

                               Alfred A. Skrocki
                          Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                 Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at:
                  http://WWW.GeoCities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]