[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HV wiring

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998 17:29:39 -0600 Jim Lux
<jimlux-at-jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

>> Original Poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>
>>
>> "If you get solid core wire (e.g. from a hot-rod shop), which is
>> copper cored. Great stuff, but the speed shops around here (LA area)
don't
>> seem to carrying it any more, for some reason.

>PAW has it... (or at least they did a year ago). Sometimes you have to
>order it.

There is a mail order automotive supply company called Whitney (Sp?) that
carries solid copper core ignition wire, they usually advertise in
Popular Mechanics. BTW their prices are VERY reasonable!
                               Alfred A. Skrocki
                          Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                 Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at:
                  http://WWW.GeoCities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]