[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sparklength inquiry

> Original Poster: "Bill Wysock" <wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>
>
> To GL, All.
>
> I will post details of the 500 KW+ system, when this unit is
> built.  Many of the compoents are already lined up at this
> time.  This system will not be a dual coil system (as in
> GL's proposed Lightning Research Facility.)  Rather, it will
> be a hybrid form of Magnifier.  The most difficult hurdle
> it seems, is available real estate, to build and test such a
> system, (at least here in So. California.)

Well you'll certainly have a captive audience, as
details and construction reports become available!
Sounds like it's a lot closer to reality than the
ALF 'fantasy' coil... does it have a name yet?

BTW, the Unarians have 67 Acres of prime real estate
in El Cajon... that's where the 'space brothers' are
to land in 2001, to build the great 'power tower'.
Perhaps you can beat them to it!!
--

-GL
www.lod-dot-org