[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sparklength inquiry

To GL, All.

I will post details of the 500 KW+ system, when this unit is
built.  Many of the compoents are already lined up at this
time.  This system will not be a dual coil system (as in
GL's proposed Lightning Research Facility.)  Rather, it will
be a hybrid form of Magnifier.  The most difficult hurdle
it seems, is available real estate, to build and test such a
system, (at least here in So. California.)

Best regards,

Bill Wysock.

> Date:          Fri, 25 Sep 1998 22:55:36 -0600
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       Re: Sparklength inquiry
> From:          Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

> Original Poster: Greg Leyh <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>
>
> > Original Poster: "Wysock, William C." <Wysock-at-courier8.aero-dot-org>
>

> > >Who is going to do the 538 KW test?
> > >John Couture
> >
> > To John C., John F. G.L., All,
> >
> > The answer to John's last question?  Answer: Probably me.
>

> I can already smell the ozone...would you care to provide details?
> --
>

> -GL
> www.lod-dot-org

Tesla Technology Research