[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finding the illusive NST

to: Chris

I have about a zillion of them.  We pick up the stanard 12 kV 60 ma units
in good used condition for around $30 per unit.  Would be willing to ship
you one if you would pay the UPS shipping -- don't ask -- I don't know how
much shipping would cost.  Our zip code is 53913, so check with your local
UPS -- estimate weight around 30 lbs or so.  Contact me off-list for
further discussion if interested.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net