[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sparklength inquiry

Greg, John -
My appologies. I did screw up the equation when I first
posted as I did with the Vs equations. Must of been a
bad typing night. John, I usually represent your
equation in my spreadsheets as sparklength =
(Vs*1000/65)^1.43 = (KVs/65)^1.43. I apparently hit the
/ instead of *. Sorry.

As you stated, this is purely emperical and probably the
best out there I know of. You also stated it can be
related to breaks and power, however, I'm getting some
wild numbers way out there using both equations. I
assume there's a step or two missing to calculate
sparklength?

Bart