[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BL real and repeatable

I think the problem is not whether or not ball lightning is real but
simply that a TC ,any TC, is not the right method to produce it. I
have read for several years about numerous microwave labs that can
produce BL on demand. I just saw a special on the Discover channel
last Sunday about lightning. A Japanese university made several balls
of lightning in a small metal cage using microwaves. One of the balls
successfully passed thru an obstructing solid ceramic tile and another
one shattered the tile. Any controversy over ball lightning should
center only on what if any TC configuration is best able to produce
this phenomena. Personally I feel that TCs operate at far to low a
frequency to ever reliably produce BL. If you really want to produce
BL I would seek to produce it by using proven microwave methods and
simply believe the wisdom of the many fine sages on this list that say
that TCs are not the best BL producers. I believe that one method to
produce BL is to explode a wire or burn something inside of a
microwave chamber. How you get it out of the chamber after you make it
and what you do with it are your business.

Steve Ivy
adder_black_the-at-yahoo-dot-com