[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Beginner

Greetings one and all,

As being relatively new to the subject of TC's, and having a decent
knowledge about electronics, what would you all suggest as
referrence/resources for my first go at a TC? I've been going through
the various posts, but most are for those already ongoing in the field
or are out of my know how (need to study-up on my electronics again ).
IE: possible schematics, parts/equipment needed, average cost to build
(thats been keeping me at bay till now :) ), etc. I looked around
various sites, but they nearly all consist of: "Here's my TC", "Here's
it working", and "Here's what I'm working on now, come back later". Are
there any good resources for beginners? I would really appreciate any
help/suggestions ya'll may have.

--
-----As Darkness envelops and smothers the soul.....
.....Peace and Oblivion shall be known-----