[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Specialized parts for small and medium size Tesla oscillators

I have collected a series of specialized parts for small and medium size
Tesla oscillators.  The "collection" includes 1800 RPM true synchronous RSG
(rotary spark gap) motors, 60 amp line filters for pole pigs, powdered iron
core toroids for NST (neon sign transformer) protective RF filter chokes,
RF spike limiting resistors to use with the iron core toroids, RF hash
chokes for the primary side of NST's, 4 AWG fine stranded cable for the
tank circuits associated with NST powered oscillators, and high voltage
cable for interconnecting NST's to components.  Also available is a
complete kit containing all of the above listed parts (everything
duplicated) for the dual output bushings of NST systems.  These parts work
with NST's of 9 kV, 12 kV, and 15 kV in current ratings of 30, 60, and 120
ma.  Will also work with potentials xmfrs up to 300 ma output current.
Small coil builders please contact me off list for information and I will
e-mail you an attached file that will open with Microsoft Word.  We also
produce commercial rotors for the synchro RSG's and have caps available in
005 MFD at 9 kV (Erms), .01 MFD at 50 kV, and .05 MFD at 55 kV.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net