[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Power Factor

  Terry -

  Many thanks for the excellent waveform photos. I was amazed to see these
photos on my computer in such a short time. I will study them and get back
to you. In photos 02 and 06 the bottom traces (Vs) do not ring down like
the 03 trace. What were the differences in the output sparks? Was the power
factor .588 for photos 02 and 03?

  John Couture