[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Can anyone help ?

Cabbott,

<huge snip>
 You wrote:
> The purpose of my "dual secondary" tesla coil is to produce an interference
> patternof potential between each secondaries' toploads.  this potential
> between toroids will fall
> and rise at a beat frequency, because each coil is ringing at a different
> frequency... (1/2 and 1/3 of primary frequency) which will cause breakdown
> between them at an astronomical rate and
> power level, far more than a conventional coil arcing to ground.  These high
> density
> current impulses between secondaries are what drive generation of ball
> lightning.
> A physicist here in salem has some unique and solid theories about ball
> lightning....
> which i believe and hope to prove with my setup (off subject). the website
> is
> www.singtech-dot-com.
>
> --
> Cabbott Sanders
> Salem Oregon
> Website: http://members.aol-dot-com/cabbotttt
> Phone 503-390-8992
> Cel   503-930-9173

I have a copy of a paper by the Corum's on their ball lightning
experiments and recall seeing a couple of pictures included.  This
subject is beyond my area of interest so I only gave the paper a quick
once-through and cannot give you any helpful advice.

Good luck and continued safety with your experiments.

Robert W. Stephens