[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Here pig pig pig (wheels)

.

> I'm going to have to find some sort of wheeled platform for this thing
>to sit on.  Either that or I'll put wheels on the pallet and call it
>done!!

Try a 12" x 12" sheet of 3/4" plywood with 4, 2" caster wheels attached to
one side.  2" caster wheels are available in swivel and non swivel for about
$2.50 each at Lowe's lumber yard.  300 lb. transformer divided by 4 wheels
means each wheels has to hole up 75 lbs.  I used 1.5" casters on mine and it
works fine and didn't case me and arm and a leg.