[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Possible Tesla list survey

Hi all,
    I've been wondering if there would be any interest in an "official"
tesla list survey. I figure that with around 500 members (I think) there
must be at least 300 coils out there, if even half of those were entered
into a survey, it would make one hell of a design resource.
    Chip - would you be willing to endorse an "official survey"? and
would you be willing to run one? If you don't have the time, I would be
more than willing to run it.
    If anyone out there is interested or wants to suggest questions that
should be asked in a survey, mail me personally at legion-at-bigfoot-dot-com
rather than on the list.

   Steve

P.S. And how about a for sale/wanted page?

--
*Stephen Rodway             Legion-at-Bigfoot-dot-com *  Support your local *
*Tel. 01761 300615                             *     coroner....     *