[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Our friend the FCC

	The FCC publishes all their rules.  Contact them and get all the rules.
In the early days, Tesla coils and spark gap transmitters were a real
problem so there will be a bunch of stuff about spark gap transmitters.  It
won't be positive.  The FCC will not bother you because they don't like
you.  You have to break some rule before they can do anything.  Find the
rules and work around them.
	If your really serious, you should get an attorney who specializes in this
area.  Better yet, sell a coil to Disneyland or some other big business and
let them deal with the regulatory problems.  A senator or congressman my
also be able to help with red tape issues.  You probably won't find any
simple answers since this is not the typical license issue.
	There is a chance TUV or one of the EMI licensing organizations could
approve it somehow which would be a big plus if you could do it.

	You will probably need the help of a high priced expert to get anything done.

Good luck!

	Terry