[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ?kva at 800 bps

> I have been researching these corum experiments and how thier coil setup
> was, and i may have to run my coil at 800 bps!  how much kva do i need to
> charge a .161 ufd cap 800 times a second???  I've heard about 60 kva.  what
> do you think? i simple substation perhaps?

60kva / 800BPS = 75J.  Given E=0.5CV^2, the 0.161u cap will
run at 30,500V.  Your secondary structures, given their present
design size, will be at the center of a brilliant firestorm.

You're bound to get some sort of fireballs out of this setup,
even if they're balls of molten plastic.

BTW, why is 800BPS required to generate fireballs?
--

-GL
www.lod-dot-org