[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Spark Gap Gasses Experiment

<<<<
www.egginc-dot-com

Go to the products section and look under spark gaps, thyratrons, etc.
- Terry >>>>

On Tue, 08 Sep 1998 06:50:09 -0600 Richard Hull
<rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net> wrote;

>> I'd be interested to hear any further details on this unit,
>> especially electrode material and geometry, gap spacing and
>> voltage, and gas circulation considerations.  Single or
>> multiple gaps?  Any adjustability?  I take it this is a
>> commercially manufactured unit?  Are any spec's available?
>>
>> Gary Lau
>> Waltham, MA USA

>  Try EG&G's homepage.  From there ...

Richard what's EG&G's URL?

                               Alfred A. Skrocki
                          Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                 Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at:
                  http://WWW.GeoCities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]