From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 1998 3:45 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: has anyone touched a PIG

Original Poster: Cabbott Sanders <cabbott-at-cyberis-dot-net>

 Has anyone related to tesla coils ever been zapped by thier pig?  I'm just
curious if anyone has any stories or knows anyone that has ever got "the 15
kv 1
amp buzz"

also, if i regulate my 15 kva pig to something like 60 mA, isn't it the
same as
a neon?  will biggies like that even go that low (and overcome losses)?