[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pole Pigs

to: NTeslamoot

Secure an old 28 amp variac core.  Clamp it securely and saw a slot all the
way thru.  Epoxy into place 0.120 inches of plastic or Nomex.  Clamp a
"stainless steel" (not steel) band around the variac core to hold it
together tightly.  Wind with 10 AWG approx 140 turns and run this in series
with either pri lead on the big.  Instant and good power reactor for pigs.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net