[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Very High Freq. TCs => The true microwave danger...

Sam,

Thank you very very much for your informative response.

As I pointed out to Jim Lux, it was actually a biologist who gave me
the information about DNA problems associated with microwave radiations.
She pointed out that our DNA resonant frequencies are in microwave band.
According to some literatures, our human memories are stored in DNA,
rather than hiding permanently in a specific faculty of our human brain.
That's probably why she said that the energy blockage are due to em
radiations at some microwave freqencies.

You may be right. The dna damages that people associated with microwave
frequencies are likely from radioactive sources. Most magnetic resonant
frequencies are in microwave band, and if microwave is a problem, magnetic
resonance can also be a problem. But can anyone can tell us the exact
"dna bandwidth"?

Apart from that, I have gotten some info from another list member, who did
disclose some findings from a Russian scientist named Kosnochev. According
to his disclosure, this scientist demonstated that cellular disease can be
captured and transmitted into other cells, without limitation, _at a distance_
using a special kind of electromagnetics (???).  Personally, I don't have
cancer and dna mutation yet. All info I got was from literatures.

Btw, if you have any literatures about this topic, could you email these
me privately ?  I asked this because i fear that this thread can be
"subjected to moderated" if it is too off-topic.

<<<<This subject is getting pretty far away from our Tesla coils topic!
Since it is a safety subject, I let it go on more than I normally would. -
Terry >>>>

Louis