[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Electroplating

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: RODERICK MAXWELL <tank-at-magnolia-dot-net>
>
> Good news today! someone sent me a sample of copper sulfate today. I
> posted a message on sci-chem and a company sent me a 1.5lbs sample! Now
> if one of those companies will send me a sample of silver nitrate I can
> get down to business. But with the price of silver I think this will be
> highly unlikely.
>   What are the symptoms of exposure to nickel-carbonyl? Not that I want
> to find out first hand.
>
>                               Frankensteins Helper
>                                      Max

  Silver nitrate is a rip off.  Make your own, that's what I do!  Silver is
dirt cheap! $6.25 for 1 ounce -at- 9999 purity. (Canadian "maple leaf" at any
coin shop)  Disolve in nitric acid and you've got a gang of silver nitrate
to dry out.............  about $70.00 worth at current prices.

Richard Hull, TCBOR