[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Frequency dependent dielectrics

<
>P.S. Is anyone interested in practical transformer design? I would be happy
>to put together a few pages of practical design notes if anybody is
>interested.

I have been looking (with no success) for information about how dielectric
thickness
affects dielectric strength (kV/mil). You know, kV/mil decreases with
increasing
thickness, but is there a law or some experimental table for different
materials?

 Marco Denicolai                   Vista Communication Instruments, Inc.
 Hardware Development Manager      www.vistacom.fi

 marco-at-vistacom.fi                 Kaisaniemenkatu 13 A
 fax:    +358-9-622-5610           SF-00100 HELSINKI
 phone:  +358-9-622-623-15         Finland

   Remember, Murphy was an optimist! I am not...