[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: info wanted

In a message dated 10/27/98 1:36:42 AM Central Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Marc Boiy >>
Dear Marc:

it seems that the list members have really battered you with many opinions.
most of these have been suggestions about the transformers and this or that.
I don't think that that really answers what you might need to know most.  As
for getting the supplies in europe, I personally don't know how difficult it
is, but it is most definatly not somthing that can't be over come with some
enginuity, and some thinking through.  Also, I would like to suggest that you
try not so much to get plain schematic but rather develope a good idea of the
techinical aspects, and thus an idea of what kind of slack you have in the
construction, and what kind of things you have to be very exact on.

All in all, just persist at it and educate your self in it and you wont have
more troble than any average person can handle.

Ramsey