[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Photos of FrightFAIR!

At 11:58 27/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Original Poster: Cabbott Sanders <cabbott-at-cyberis-dot-net>
>
>Bill Wysock, Jeff Parisse, All:
>
>I went to the fright Fair in L.A.!!  I saw the Tesla coil, and got some GREAT
>photos of it operating at 10 kva shooting tremendous arcs onto the cage above
>people's heads.
>
>I just made a website containing the coolest images of this coil throwing
>sparks, for those of you who cant make it to LA this week.  Here it is......
>
>http://members.aol-dot-com/cabbotttt/latrip.html

Thanks Cabbott ....

I'd have to fly/drive a little more than 1200 miles, but I enjoy your
enthusiasm ;-)

Was a little hard from the verbal description to 'see' what they were up
to, but as the saying goes ...... there worth a thousand words !!

YES ..... I do believe this would scare the $%^& out of the average person,
even maybe the odd 'Teslaphile' ;-)

cheers,

Mark

http://www.cobweb-dot-com.au/~dkfinnis