[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Direct current coils

Malcolm
    Actually it is a generator....  I checked again,the voltage it is a 30
v 400 amp not 12 volt as I had originally posted... I hope to hook the
generator up to a turbine. This is still about a year away...   I also need
a small coil plan for my son's science fair project in the mean time....
Something very small  and advice on what source to choose for DC current.