[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Grid Leak

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:36:32 -0600 Benjamin W. Bouxsein
<bbouxse-at-comp.uark.edu>  wrote:

>Anyone got a schematic for a simple grid leak meter?  Or does anyone
>have one they are willing to part with.

Ben, do you mean Grid dip meter? If so, the problem with standard Grid
dip meters is they aren't designed to go below 1 megahertz.

                               Alfred A. Skrocki
                          Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                 Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at:
                  http://WWW.GeoCities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]