[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Polycarbonate Glue

Methylene chloride will solvent weld polycarbonate together.  Polycarbonate
turns to goo when exposed to the stuff.  Also, Weld-On 55 is a polyurethane
glue intended to bond polycarbonate to polycarbonate.  I think IPS is the
manufacturer.  Make sure to rough up surfaces that have scratch resistant
coating (such as Lexan MR5), or you'll never get it to stick together.

Aric