[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: scary idea

Chris,

Youde need an impossibly long winding on a coil of 60Hz and
an impossibly short one to produce light, not to mention about
a dozen other reasons why you couldnt do either.

Someone on this list replied once , given a similar question about
light freq coils stated that a laser allready embodies production
of light through a resonant proscess....cant remember  the
exact details..

One thing that should be possible however, would be to create a coil
which runs in the audio frequency range. Would probably be a lossy
coil, but the winding would by no means be unmanagable.

Anyone ever wound a coil in the AF range? If so, what happened?
Be really interested to know :)

Marcus