[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A Vote for a Common Language.(Schematics) To: Gary Lau and all

Hi Steven,

	I looked all around at all the different programs and picked MicroSim
myself.  However, there really are people who use Macs or computers that
can't handle MicroSim's heavy requirements.  I would say to simply post the
schematic along with the vital variables in say jpg format.  Any modeling
program of choice should give the same results.  Of course, we can still
post MicroSim files but giving the schematics would allow any program to
use the information.
	If anyone wants to send me their models I can post them in a common
directory on my web page.  This would keep them all in one place at least.

	Terry
	terryf-at-verinet-dot-com