[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Compressible stuff in your capacitor

Perhaps something based on the 'burst disk! An intentional weak spot that
will withstand normal conditions but let go first under excess pressure.
Trouble is, how to decide how much is too much and then how to calibrate
it. Even small electrolytic caps have intentional weak spots to control
bursting when they pop.

- Mike