[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: watch those fingers

At 04:43 14/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Original Poster: Cabbott Sanders <cabbott-at-cyberis-dot-net>
>Losing limbs in the name of tesla,

I'm really sorry for your finger loss. I am myself often using
circular blade hand saw and bigger floor saws to cut wood and
other materials.

Here in Finland somebody has counted more people injured while
cutting wood for their fireplace with an axe (typically lost
fingers) than people injured during the finnish Winter War.
And I believe that is correct.

When I use those sharp tools I am constantly AFRAID. Fear
cannot save  you from bad luck but can save you from
carelessness.

Get better soon!

 Marco Denicolai                   Vista Communication Instruments, Inc.
 Hardware Development Manager      www.vistacom.fi

 marco-at-vistacom.fi                 Kaisaniemenkatu 13 A
 fax:    +358-9-622-5610           SF-00100 HELSINKI
 phone:  +358-9-622-623-15         Finland

   Remember, Murphy was an optimist! I am not...