[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Calendar

Hi Chip/Terry all

This is just a thought that occurred to me today.
I have just picked up my new 1999 calendar by Kent Wood, it is a
collection
of some of the best lighting photographs that Iv ever seen.
Now this got me thinking (painful I know) could we as a list be able to
put a Tesla coil calendar together????????

There must be someone on the list with the necessary knowledge and skill
in
or know somebody in the printing/publishing industry that could help.

Imagine 12 pictures of the finest coils from around the world on the
wall
for all to see.

I'm sure that with over 500 members on the list that we could sell a
fair few.
Thoughts and comments please.

Cheers Mike Tucknott (UK coiler)