[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bypass Caps?

Once again, I seek the knowledge of the experienced pig herders:)

Thanks for the previous feedback, It turns out I was being *way* too
conservative
with my capacitor saftey gap. It is now set to about 1/2", and only fires
occasionally.

Also I have reset my saftey gap to about the same.

The question: With my pig, do I really need the LCR filter system
I used to use for my neons? Currently, the LR is in the circut, but
I had no good way to put the C in.. and am wondering if I really need
it (or any of it) anyway.

Oh.. and a side note: I got thrown out of the garage. 50" is about 20 more
than my wife wants inside :)  I think she was worred when she saw the
strikes
the garage door.