[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Oops ? To A.C Kuntz Oops ? To A.C Kuntz

to: Ed

That's a great price for a current control inductor, but perhaps since they
"also" use them for hundreds of electric welders (not just us Tesla freaks)
the laws of supply & demand produce the product at a very reasonable cost.
Sounds like a great find at a fair price especially for new units.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Oops ? To A.C Kuntz              Oops ? To A.C Kuntz
> Date: Thursday, October 08, 1998 4:41 PM
>
> Original Poster: "Edward J. Wingate" <ewing7-at-frontiernet-dot-net>
>
> Tesla List wrote:
> >
> > Original Poster: "D.C. Cox" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
> >
> > to: AC
> >
> > Yes, you could design an inductor to do it all without the resistor.
Just