[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Running higher than 400 BPS?

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Marco Denicolai <marco-at-vistacom.fi>
>
> At 14:49 03/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
> >Original Poster: "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
> >
> >Tesla List wrote:
> >>
> >> Original Poster: Marco Denicolai <marco-at-vistacom.fi>
> >>
> >> I built an asyncronous RSG with top break rate about 367 BPS. The
results I
> >> got during a couple of 30' runs were encouraging.
> ><snip>
> >
> >Wow, 30 foot runs? Don't change a thing!
> >
> >Robert W. Stephens
> >

> I whish I meant that! I actually meant "a couple of 30 minute runs". Sorry
> for my
> broken english :)

SNIP

Marco,

No need to apologize.  30 minute runs are unusually long for Tesla coil
work BTW.  Looking at your use of (') symbol for meaning _30 minutes of
arc_ was in retrospect rather clever.  Forget feet and inches boys, in
Tesla coiling it's gotta be those arc minutes and arc seconds that
really count! : )

Robert W. Stephens