[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WTB: Neon transformer

Greetings all,

An aquaintance of mine located near Seattle is constructing a Jacob's
ladder for Halloween and is looking for a neon sign transformer, preferably
around 15kV at 60ma (or a pair of '30s maybe).  I suggested he call all the
sign shops in the area and find a used unit, but he has had no luck.  He
would like to find one quickly, so I offered to post a message for him.  He
understands that neons are heavy and that shipping may be substantial
unless you too are near Seattle.  If anyone has anything for sale please
drop me a note offlist  and I'll pass it along.  Thanks!

Charles Brush
cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net