[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ground current

 That's interesting, because (in the US anyway) the NEC and the power
companies require that the neutral and ground be connected together. But
only at one place, the building's service entrance. Anywhere else is a
no-no. In fact they won't even turn on your service in a new building until
the neutral is properly grounded.

- Mike