[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

How does one go about getting a pole pig?

Does anyone have a scheme fore obtaining a pole pig?(preferably not
involving a chainsaw or climbing equipment)  I was considering finding
the positions of them in my suburb, waiting for the power to go out,
then driving around until I see a truck marked "City Water Light and
Power".  Then I would use my brilliant oratory skills to convince them
to give a struggling backyard scientist a now "useless" transformer.
Some how I don't think that would work, which is probably for the best
seeing as I would most likely end up killing myself anyway.  Still, if
any of you have suggestions...

Chris, via the inter-thingy