[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: IMPORTANT: RESEARCH ON WHAT?

> >      I would also like to see the voltage distribution between the
> > driver secondary and extra coil (with particular attention given to
> > systems such as Richard Hull's Mag #11-E). I have long held the view
> > that a solenoidal winding is limited in the voltage it can ultimately
> > withstand by its length. I would be interested to know what the final
> > voltage of Mag #11-E is and what proportion of the output voltage is
> > generated by the resonator.

 The potential actually going into the 12" X  4" resonator coil's base on
11E is unknown, but the transmission line will give about a 18"  flaming
white hot arc  of incredible brilliance and brissance.  (snip). RH

Richard, have you measured xmisssion line peak and average current outside
the driver's secondary magnetic field?  I suspect it is suprisingly small.

RWW