[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Small coil of Richard Hull's

From: Matthew Mills-at-SANTOS on 11/23/98 11:57 AM

To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
cc:
Subject:  Small coil of Richard Hull's

A while ago I remember seeing a post by Richard Hull saying that while he
was taking a rest from his Fusor work that he built a small coil that put
out about 12 inch sparks with 30 watt input using a 3000v NST.  I was
wondering if he could post details about this coil as I believe that  it is
of great interest to this list especially with so many people having a hard
time trying to build coils.  I have 4, 6 and 8 inch coils but havent been
able to run them yet since moving to Australiadue to Power input
limitations and space in the unit I am living inSmaller coils require less
financial input and parts are easier to find.  Also I was wondering if it
is possible to build a very small magnifier or do these require a certain
amount of input power?

Much appreciated.

Matthew Mills

   Phone (08) 8364 0249
   mailto:matthew.mills-at-santos-dot-com.au