[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fw: Terry's GM HEI Coil Update

Ed,

    I goofed on these two equations. F = 1/(2(pi)RC), and C =
(1/(F/2(pi)R))/5  The coil inductance equations look almost the same, except
everything is being used to divide one with capacitors.  I walked away from
my computer, thinking, and remember the equation, and had to come back and
correct myself.  I'm sure I would have had time designing it to discover
that before I bought parts..

James.