[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Need Help.

to: kc1

You need to immediately contact a local ham radio operator to give you some
help with your project.  Trying to do it yourself with your limited
knowledge of electronics and high voltage will insure your quick demise.
Don't hesitate to ask a local ham club for help --- most have many members
who will be delighted to assist in your project and help educate you along
the way so you have many happy, LIVE, years of coilin' ahead.  Don't do any
more work alone.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net