[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: VARIAC's

Gordon,
This is a deal! If all is good, your talking about $33.00 per 30A variac. If
it was me, I would now have 6 variacs in my garage. Excellent find. Regarding
the hook-up. There were posts not too long ago describing variac hook-up in
detail (August 98). You can find them at the List Archives at Chip's web
site:    www.pupman-dot-com.

Bart