[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Beginners Tesla Coils

>Original Poster: Steven Noorderbroek <digger-at-mail.austasia-dot-net>
>
>Hi I was wondreing if anyone out there,  had instructions and a parts
list
>on how to build a small tesla coil.  If you do Could PLEASE you send
them
>to digger-at-mail.austasia-dot-net
>Thanks guys
>
>Happy Coiling!!!
>Steve.

This is something I am very interested in, also.  I would love to have a
"cookbook recipe" for a proven small or medium tesla coil.  This way I
would know that I was not wasting my time on a poor (or non) performing
experimental coil.

I have searched a good bit of the tesla ring and have not found anything
I would consider a "recipe".  If anyone knows about one, please let me
know where to find it.

Thanks,
matt