[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

UK : potential transformers etc. in auction

Extract from advertisment in industrial Exchange & Mart - transformer
manufacturer in liquidation :

TEST EQUIPMENT:1MVA 11KV Step Down Transformer 3x Main Test panels,
Current a Voltage
Test Transformers, Resistance Load banks, Variable & Measuring
Transformers, 300 & 400 Cycle Generators, 240 & 415V Flashing
Transformers, SMITH HOBSON Current & potential Transformers,TINSLEY
'4167D' Digital Transformer Ratiometer (L'5892' Digital Micro-ohmeter,
CROPICO'KBS' Resistance Bridge, Oscilloscopes, Insulation Testers,
Resistance Boxes, Clamp Meters Etc., Etc.
<snipped - coil winding equipment, general machine tools, office,
canteen & computer equipment)>

Viewing Mon 16th Nov 930-430 & morning of sale from 9AM
Sale starts 10:30 Tues 17th Nov.
at : Allenwest Brentford Ltd. Unit A Site C Manor Royal Ind.Est.
Crawley, W.Sussex.
Catalogues/enquiries: Wyles Hardy &co.
Ley Hill Rd, Bovingdon, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP30 0NW
tel 01442 832234 fax 01442 834342

I'll request a catalogue &  may go if I have time - email me if
interested