From: Tesla List +ADw-tesla+AEA-pupman-dot-com+AD4-
To: tesla+AEA-pupman-dot-com +ADw-tesla+AEA-pupman-dot-com+AD4-
Date: Friday, October 30, 1998 9:24 PM
Subject: spark gap question

Original Poster: +ACI-Thomas Helwig+ACI-
+ADw-erwinrommel+AEA-email.msn-dot-com+AD4-

Hello all
I would like to pose this question for consideration.  It seems to me, from
many posts, that spark gaps consume a lot of energy and seem to be
problematic in general.  What if you could get approximately 208 volts up
to300 amps or 115 volts up to 500amps supply at any frequency you desire?
Would this eliminate the necessity for the spark gap?