[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Halloween night, CP cap {con,de}struction

>Hi Charles!
>
>What ever became of the pig you killed last year? Did you autopsy it?
>BTW, you and Greg appear to be the only two known to have killed one of
>these hardy beasts!
>
>-- Bert --

Hi Bert!

That pig is in a barn out at my folk's place and I have not dissected it
yet.  I haven't even fired up my big coil this year, just a smaller PT
powered one in my apartment.  Too much else going one, though I am hoping
to run the big coil at Christmas.  One of these days I'll go out there and
drain that pig and take a look at the windings.  I am still quite curious
about where in the windings the short took place, and I'll bet the long
lengths of coax I was using contributed to the failure.  Anyway I will
definitely post a report to the list and upload some images to my site once
the autopsy is done.

Zap!

Charles Brush
(To be married in exactly 10 days...yikes!!!)
http://www.foundrygroup-dot-com/cbrush/fun