[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Capacitors.........

James, I've no data at hand but I know that tantalum capacitors are;
1 polar (d.c. use only)
2 very compact for their capacitance value
3 very low impedance
4 low voltage (of the types I'm familiar with)
5 easily destroyed by over-volting
6 very easily destroyed by reverse-volting
7 not stealing the market for Aluminium electrolytics for high power
use.

hope that helps a bit.