[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Electrical Frankenstein Show

to: David

Yes, this coil was constructed by Resonance Research Corp. and is our model
M-100 unit.  It produces 5-6 ft. long sparks at 600 kV output.  Rob Krampf
uses it to do traveling shows for musuems and electrical utilities.  Rob's
show was produced by Res. Research and is patterned after the famous "Zap"
show we did for the Denver Museum of History with our model M-150
1,000,000 volt unit.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net