[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sphere & Toroid Experements

Gary,
thanks for sharing your toroid experiments. This is
excellent information. What I
find most interesting and a surprise to me, is that
regardless of shape, size,
etc.. your spark length did not change to the extent I
would have expected it to.
Your spark type and intensity changed, but not really
the length when you look at
these tests. You said you only changed the toroid. I
assume that means you did not
retune for the different toroids?
Bart